skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Thank you for following our policies to help maintain the respect for others and the equipment:
- A $50 fee will be charged for cancellations less than 24 hours before appointment, unless it is an emergency.
- Please place all items back in original place in a way that they can air dry fully after washing them.
- Avoid putting sharp objects on the equipment to avoid premature wear.
- Making up missed classes is the student’s responsibility and can be done anytime as long as student *is registered*. Please use the system provided in the studio or on Facebook.
- Your intention to continue the next session and payment should be in *2 weeks before the next session* to guarantee your spot.
- If you feel unwell or have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, had a positive Covid-19 test or we’re in close contact with a positive case please stay home.
- Always keep a 2 meter distance between you and others and or wear a face mask.
- Wash your hands when arriving and leaving studio.