In our semi-private 5 person classes we use a combination of Matwork, Cadillac, Reformer and other props and apparatuses. Classes run Monday through Saturday for 12 week sessions. Students may join at any time during the session if there are spaces available. Call us today to get started!
- October 7 – November 30 (closed Mon. Oct 14)
- December 2 – Feb 22 (closed Dec. 24, 25, 26, evening of 31, Jan 1)
- Feb 24 – May 16 (closed April 13)
In order to reserve your spot, your payment must be submitted and made payable 2 weeks prior to the new session to allow for new student preparation time and easier class entry.
- Per class: 30$ (tax included)
- Total for 12 week session: 360$ (tax included)
Reservation is not guaranteed without the full payment in advance.
You can try a class for 30$ if you’ve done Pilates with machines before. If it’s your first time using the reformer it is best for you and the class to do a private session to prepare for a class and to help us understand your needs and level.
If you miss a class it is your responsibility to make-up your class by using our class make-up system in the book downstairs or online.
2 person private sessions available (Couples & friends), 1-hour
A variety of choices and combinations in this workout! Two types of Pilates machines (Reformer & Stability Chair) and Pilates training apparatuses (Cadillac) are available. Your trainer may recommend which equipment is more suitable for you, depending on the exercise.
1 person private sessions available, 1-hour
Based on your postural analysis, your trainer will create a profile that will allow your workouts to be tailored to your posture. Complete studio training options will be provided.
- 5 Professionally raised mats
- 5 Wall Unit Cadillacs
- 5 V2 MAX reformers for greater clinical capacity and high performance skills.
- Reformer accessories:
- 5 Vinyasa Triangles
- 5 Jumpboards with Cross wows
- 5 Cardio Trampolines
- 5 Reformer Mat Converters
- 5 Arc barrels
- 5 Spine correctors & Spine supporters
- 5 Edges
- 5 Stability chairs
- 5 sets of small and large stability cushions
- 5 Sets of rotational disks
- 5 Additional soft mats
- 5 Bosu
- And so much more…
Other various small equipment-based accessories:
- Natural lighting, very clean.
- Appropriate temperature control.
- Soundproof studio to enhance concentration.
- Fresh air flow at all times.
- Specialized sound equipment and engineered music to prevent listening fatigue for mind body fitness.