In our group classes there is a maximum of 5 spaces and we use a combination of equipment. Classes run for 8 week sessions but students may join at any time if there are spaces available. Students enrolled in our program must give notice of intention for the upcoming session minimum 3 weeks in advance (before current session is finished) to allow for new student preparation time for easier class entry.
Upcoming Session Dates
May 14 – July 8 (Closed Monday May 21)
July 9 – Sept 1 (Closed Monday Sept 3)
In order to reserve your spot, your payment must be submitted and made payable 2 weeks prior to the new session. Our classes are 30$ each (tax incl.) so the total for the 8 week session is 240$ (tax incl.).
If you miss a class you can make up your class using our class make-up system in the book downstairs.
If it is your first time doing Pilates we may recommend doing an introductory private session to help prepare you for a class.
Semi-Private sessions- 2 people (Couples & friends), 1-hour
A variety of choices and combinations in this workout! Two types of Pilates machines (Reformer & Stability Chair) and Pilates training apparatuses (Cadillac) are available. Your trainer may recommend which equipment is more suitable for you, depending on the exercise.
Private sessions- 1 person, 1 hour
Based on your postural analysis, your trainer will create a profile that will allow your workouts to be tailored to your posture. Complete studio training options will be provided.
- 5 Professionally raised mats
- 5 Wall Unit Cadillacs
- 5 V2 MAX reformers for greater clinical capacity and high performance skills.
- Reformer accessories:
- 5 Vinyasa Triangles
- 5 Jumpboards with Cross wows
- 5 Cardio Trampolines
- 5 Reformer Mat Converters
- 5 Arc barrels
- 5 Spine correctors & Spine supporters
- 5 Edges
- 5 Stability chairs
- 5 sets of small and large stability cushions
- 5 Sets of rotational disks
- 5 Additional soft mats
- 5 Bosu
- And so much more…
Other various small equipment-based accessories:
- Natural lighting, very clean.
- Appropriate temperature control.
- Soundproof studio to enhance concentration.
- Fresh air flow at all times.
- Specialized sound equipment and engineered music to prevent listening fatigue for mind body fitness.