In our semi-private 5 person classes we use a combination of Matwork, Cadillac, Reformer and other props and apparatuses. Classes run Monday through Saturday for 8 week sessions. Students may join at any time during the session if there are spaces available. Call us today to get started!
Current & Upcoming Session Dates
- Dec. 31st – Feb. 24th (Closed Monday Dec. 31st & Tuesday Jan. 1st)
- Feb. 25th – April 20th
- April 22nd – June 15th (Closed Monday April 22nd and May 20th)
In order to reserve your spot, your payment must be submitted and made payable 2 weeks prior to the new session to allow for new student preparation time and easier class entry.
- Per class: 30$ (tax included)
- Total for 8 week session: 240$ (tax included)
Reservation is not guaranteed without the full payment in advance.
You can try a class for 30$ if you’ve done Pilates with machines before. If it’s your first time using the reformer it is best for you and the class to do a private session to prepare for a class and to help us understand your needs and level.
If you miss a class it is your responsibility to make-up your class by using our class make-up system in the book downstairs.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
2 person private sessions available (Couples & friends), 1-hour
A variety of choices and combinations in this workout! Two types of Pilates machines (Reformer & Stability Chair) and Pilates training apparatuses (Cadillac) are available. Your trainer may recommend which equipment is more suitable for you, depending on the exercise.
1 person private sessions available, 1-hour
Based on your postural analysis, your trainer will create a profile that will allow your workouts to be tailored to your posture. Complete studio training options will be provided.
- 5 Professionally raised mats
- 5 Wall Unit Cadillacs
- 5 V2 MAX reformers for greater clinical capacity and high performance skills.
- Reformer accessories:
- 5 Vinyasa Triangles
- 5 Jumpboards with Cross wows
- 5 Cardio Trampolines
- 5 Reformer Mat Converters
- 5 Arc barrels
- 5 Spine correctors & Spine supporters
- 5 Edges
- 5 Stability chairs
- 5 sets of small and large stability cushions
- 5 Sets of rotational disks
- 5 Additional soft mats
- 5 Bosu
- And so much more…
Other various small equipment-based accessories:
- Natural lighting, very clean.
- Appropriate temperature control.
- Soundproof studio to enhance concentration.
- Fresh air flow at all times.
- Specialized sound equipment and engineered music to prevent listening fatigue for mind body fitness.