In our group classes there is a maximum of 5 spaces and we use a combination of equipment. Classes run Monday through Saturday for 8 week sessions. Students may join at any time during the session as long as there are spaces available. Students enrolled in our program must give notice of intention for the upcoming session 3 weeks in advance (before current session is finished) to allow for new student preparation time for easier class entry.
Current & Upcoming Session Dates
- Oct. 29th – Dec. 22nd
(Closed for Christmas break: Dec 23 – Jan 1)
- Dec. 31st – Feb. 24th (Closed Monday Dec. 31st & Tuesday Jan. 1st)
In order to reserve your spot, your payment must be submitted and made payable 2 weeks prior to the new session. Our classes are 30$ each (tax included). The total for the 8 week session is 240$ (tax included). No reservation is guaranteed without the full payment in advance.
You can try a class for 30$ if you’ve done Pilates with machines before. If it’s your first time it is important for you and the class to do a private session to prepare for a class and to help us understand your needs and level.
If you miss a class it is your responsibility to make-up your class by using our class make-up system in the book downstairs.
You can contact the teacher of the class you wish to join. You can check our class schedule to see which classes have spaces available and which teacher to contact.
The classes do not have set levels. They are small classes so it is easy to modify for more or less challenge.
You can join at any time even after the session has started as long as there’s a space available.
Semi-Private sessions- 2 people (Couples & friends), 1-hour
A variety of choices and combinations in this workout! Two types of Pilates machines (Reformer & Stability Chair) and Pilates training apparatuses (Cadillac) are available. Your trainer may recommend which equipment is more suitable for you, depending on the exercise.
Private sessions- 1 person, 1 hour
Based on your postural analysis, your trainer will create a profile that will allow your workouts to be tailored to your posture. Complete studio training options will be provided.
- 5 Professionally raised mats
- 5 Wall Unit Cadillacs
- 5 V2 MAX reformers for greater clinical capacity and high performance skills.
- Reformer accessories:
- 5 Vinyasa Triangles
- 5 Jumpboards with Cross wows
- 5 Cardio Trampolines
- 5 Reformer Mat Converters
- 5 Arc barrels
- 5 Spine correctors & Spine supporters
- 5 Edges
- 5 Stability chairs
- 5 sets of small and large stability cushions
- 5 Sets of rotational disks
- 5 Additional soft mats
- 5 Bosu
- And so much more…
Other various small equipment-based accessories:
- Natural lighting, very clean.
- Appropriate temperature control.
- Soundproof studio to enhance concentration.
- Fresh air flow at all times.
- Specialized sound equipment and engineered music to prevent listening fatigue for mind body fitness.